Re: [squid-users] missing cachemgr.cgi

From: ajhart <ajhart_at_gbsec.co.za>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 12:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

Is Squid running? I.e., does it automatically start when you reboot your
server? To figure that out, please do the following:

ls /etc/init.d/rc?.d/S*squid

Hi there, squid is surly running and automatic boot on startup is activated
and tested!!
When I hit the continue key is just stuck, nothing els happens.
Thanks for the advice, it really helped and confirmed. But it just stuck!
Cheers!!
ajhart