RE: [squid-users] squid 2.6, wccp and tproxy

From: Ritter, Nicholas <Nicholas.Ritter_at_americantv.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:58:26 -0500

In websense the client IP addresses that show up are those of the squid boxes I have deployed. Websense does not utilize, as far as I know, the x-forwarded-for header.

The doc on squid-cache.org about how to setup TPROXY with squid is a bit out of date because the latest version of tproxy uses the mangle table and not a tproxy table.

Nick