[squid-users] ESI questions

From: Adriano Nagel <anr_at_safira.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:17:09 -0300

Hi,

I'm experimenting with ESI & Squid 3 configured as a reverse-proxy.
I'd appreciate it if anyone could help with the questions below...

* Is Squid + ESI being used in production? Should I expect problems if
I decide to deploy with ESI?

* Is there a way to use relative URLs inside an ESI include tag? For
example, this fails:

  <esi:include src="/foo.html" />

* Are there ways to set cache policy apart from what is defined in the
"Surrogate-Control" headers sent by the browser?

Thanks!

--
Adriano