[squid-users] Squid 3 Setup Question - IP range with different outcredential accounts

From: tessel <creztor_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 06:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, need some help and hopefully someone can help :) I have squid 3 setup
with two outcredential accounts. Each account tcp out is set to a different
IP, lets say 1.1.1.1 for outcredential1 and 1.1.1.2 for outcredential 2.
Now the problem is, they both use the same IP src from my computer, lets say
my computer IP is 123.123.123.123 So both out accounts use the same IP for
src but tcp out to a different IP. This appears to cause some conflict.
When I connect, no matter what login/password I use (out1 or out2) squid
will always default me to one out account and its respective IP. It appears
that I have to have each out account src set to a different IP. Is there
anyway around it? Basically I need squid to look at my login/password and
then decide what tcp out IP to give me, not my incoming/connecting IP from
my computer.