Re: [squid-users] not redirect some ips to proxy via wccp

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:22:16 +0200

On ons, 2008-06-11 at 09:04 -0300, Alexandre Correa wrote:

> I´m playing with wccp v2 and it´s working fine.. but i need to wccp
> not redirect some ip-blocks to proxy (ignore them) and permit go
> direct ....

This is done by acl lists in the router.

Depending on your setup it might also be possibe by adjusting the
firewall rules on your Squid server to allow direct forwarding if the
traffic in question.

> proxy runs on freebsd..and proxy server isn´t gateway .. gateway is
> other server !!

When using WCCP the boundaries is a bit diffuse as the router delegates
traffic to the WCCP members...