[squid-users] Searching squid logs for pornographic sites

From: Steven Engebretson <sengebretson_at_blakeschool.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:32:07 -0500

I am looking for a tool that will scan the access.log file for pornographic sites, and will report the specifics back. We do not block access to any Internet sites, but need to monitor for objectionable content.

What I am doing now is just greping for some key words, and dumping the output into a file. I am manually going through about 60,000 lines of log file, following my grep. 99% of these are false. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you all.

-Steven E.