Re: [squid-users] adding Header values

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson_at_gci.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:42:20 -0800

Shaine wrote:
> Hi
>
> For each request that passes squid , I wanted to add another HTTP HEADER
> value as a HEADER. How can i do that ? please tell me what are the
> configurations has to be done in squid in and , do i have to write any
> external program ?
>
> Thank you
> Shaine

I think you'll have to edit the source to do this. Currently there is
header_access (broken out to request_header_access and
reply_header_access in Squid 3) and header_replace (which allows you to
replace the value of a header denied with a header_access line), but
nothing along the lines of header_add.

Chris