Re: [squid-users] Where are the ircache.net cgi for creating graphs?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 00:54:02 +0200

On fre, 2008-06-13 at 14:53 -0700, Richard Hubbell wrote:
> Hello squid world,
>
> I was looking for the scripts that create the graphs on ircache.net, I found everything but the cgi scripts. Does anyone know where to get them?
>
> Or maybe there's another package that's preferred to make use of RRD for Squid?

I have a small script at http://www.henriknordstrom.net/code/

There is also Squid packages to most of the system monitoring tools

   munin
   cacti
   monit
   Ganglia
   nagios
   Zenoss

Any other SNMP capable monitoring tools is also able to graph Squid
without too much effort

   Zabbix

The above is just a small collection, there is plenty of these tools
around..

My experience after making the script mentioned above is that you are
most likely better off using a real monitoring package than something
special tailored just for Squid.