[squid-users] Anyone know where surftrackr has gone?

From: Richard Chapman <rchapman_at_aardvark.com.au>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:57:15 +0800

Hi,

I have been looking into various analysis and reporting tools for squid
logs. I have tried both webalizer and sarg - and both have strengths -
and (for me) weaknesses. I have seen references to "squidalyser" which I
think became "Surftrackr" - and I have found references to new releases
as recently as march 2008 - but all the download links I try seem to be
dead.

Ideally I would like to find an RPM package - but source would also be fine.

Does anyone know anything about this package - and where I can get it?

Thanks

Richard.