Re: [squid-users] what can I help to make this swap.state corruption go away?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_creative.net.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:35:28 +0800

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008, Michel (M) wrote:

> also there are similar reports on bugzilla and the mailing lists and
> without any pointing, may be certain problems are misunderstood or by
> others or by me?

I believe you; but noone's said anything else on the list as far as I
can tell.

> fact is that I can give almost life demonstrations of it but nobody seems
> to care

Don't take inaction as "noone seems to care".

Hands up if you're paid to provide squid support on this list!

:)

> I am coming to the conclusion that nobody but me use caching, only
> proxying or the caches are very small.

Heh. Even I'm playing with 200 gig caches at home; trying to build a 24-drive
600 gig cache; is that big enough?

Adrian