[squid-users] Re: Help with sarg usage

From: Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:49:29 +0530

> In any case - the report seems to cover the whole period of the log. Even
> though the report is generates every 30 minutes - it appears to cover the
> whole squid log period.

YES

 Is there any way to restrict the report to a short
> period (say 1 hour) of within the coverage of the squid log.

I still do not know. I think it is good to send another mail with the
subject of "restrict access log to a short period (say 1 hour)"

Then, squid developers might be able to answer you.

go ahead to bring this to an end

Happy Squiding.

--
Thank you