[squid-users] Setting a whitelist for ONE IP-Adress

From: Giuseppe Bellomo <italianstallion81_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:22:48 +0200

Hello there,

I tried all the weekend setting up a whitelist for one IP Adress.
We have a network with an MS AD but all users log in with the same user.
Thats why I have to work with the IP Adresses.
We just want one PC to use the Squid with a whitelist...I'am using the
SquidNT 2.7 stable!

- Service is running

I tried the following config lines:

# Define the pc/ip, which has to squid later
acl pc101 src 192.168.100.101/255.255.255.255

# define the whitelist
acl whitelist dstdomain "/squid/etc/whitelist.allow"

# define the pc to use the whitelist
http_access pc101 whitelist

Is my procedure right? Or what did I wrong?

The problem is, that the whitelist does not work and all sites were
blocked, also the ones who are listet in the whitelist!

All the three lines are above the default line
http_access deny all

Can somebody help me making the right config or send me a squid.conf
which will work?

Thanks a lot!