[squid-users] How to force resources expired when squid starts

From: Donoso Gabilondo, Daniel <donoso.d_at_ikusi.es>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:43:28 +0200

Hello,
I have a question.

My http server sends the objects with max-age of 48 hours. This is
perfect for me, because squid during 48 hours doesn't send to server the
packet to check if the object is modified.

I saw that is possible delete all the cached objects with squidclient,
or with refresh_pattern put some objects expired when a time elapsed or
when the resources are % old.

Is there any way to put all the cached objects expired manually?