Re: [squid-users] page times out for other users but not on proxy itself

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:19:41 +0200

tis 2008-06-24 klockan 09:32 -0400 skrev Dean Durant:
> Hello, when I use the proxy server to visit a certain site, I can get to
> that site. All other systems on the LAN get a time out when they try to
> visit that site.

Odd.. usually such problems hits everyone with no exception.

are you absolutely sure that you use the proxy server in this test? And
that your browser really tries to fetch the page and not just reusing a
locally cached copy?

What is said in Squid access.log when visiting the site, both for you
and some other station on the LAN?

And what site is it?