[squid-users] can't load clip from youtube (we're sorry, this video id no longer available)

From: Charuntorn Baimoung <baimoung_at_inet.co.th>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:34:09 +0700 (ICT)

Dear all,

           I have problem where load clip from youtube that error show
"we're sorry, this video id no longer available" but when I access another
web my squid is work properly. below is detail.

1. I point browser to ip squid that access every website. It's work properly.
2. I use wccp that access every website (youtube too). It's working except
load clip from youtube. The error show "we're sorry, this video id no longer available"

Anybody can help me to fix this
Charuntorn