RE: [squid-users] can't load clip from youtube (we're sorry, this video id no longer available)

From: Plant, Dean <dean.plant_at_roke.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:58:56 +0100

Charuntorn Baimoung wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have problem where load clip from youtube that error show
> "we're sorry, this video id no longer available" but when I access
> another
> web my squid is work properly. below is detail.
>

> 1. I point browser to ip squid that access every website. It's work
> properly.
> 2. I use wccp that access every website (youtube too). It's working
> except
> load clip from youtube. The error show "we're sorry, this video id no
> longer available"
>
> Anybody can help me to fix this
> Charuntorn

I have just had a user report the same thing on our production proxies
running squid-2.6.STABLE18-1.el4 and NTLM auth. I have a test proxy
running squid-2.6.STABLE20-1.el5 using Kerberos auth and the link works
fine. What version of Squid are you running?

The link in question was http://youtube.com/watch?v=j8XseabG5j0

Dean