[squid-users] open SSL distro? (and other questions)

From: Dean Durant <dean.durant_at_edag-us.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:14:06 -0400

Hello, given that openSSL seesm to be a requirement for running any squid
that can proxy https (or wait, it can't really proxy https, can it?), is
there a good distro of choice to compile openSSL on? Do I need IDEA,
RC5, and MDC2?

Or, if I downloaded an rpm for squid, and installed that, on redhat EL, is
there a reason why putting https_port 3128 in my squid.conf is not working?

Is there anything special I need to proxy citrix?

Thanks,

Dean