Re: [squid-users] Re: How to make the prefetched file cached ?

From: WestWind <zhustar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 01:24:48 +0800

Thanks for henrik's advice, I am running a file server that often
requested by multi-thread download tools, if squid can prefetch and
cache files, It will make my back-end server do less work.

I find some email lists talking about this matter here:
http://www1.uk.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200404/0962.html
it's replied by henrik too, but I am still not understand How squid
think about "abort" ? squid treat all the Range request as "abort" ?
What about the browser window is closed by some one while requesting
a file?