[squid-users] Build ACL with AD group and website list

From: Alexandre augusto <asaugusto_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I´m trying use an ACL do allow/deny a single group um my Windows 2003 domain access webmail.

All people will be able to access all sites (if squidguard permit) but no one webmail site (if user is not a Webmail group menber).

A word list with most common webmails exist (webmail_list.txt)

My question is:

Where put webmail_list.txt working together Webmail group
anyone can give some help ?

This is my squid.conf entry:

acl ntlm proxy_auth REQUIRED

external_acl_type nt_group ttl=0 %LOGIN /usr/lib64/squid/wbinfo_group.pl

#my Webmail_Group have only 10 users that will be able to access this sites/service

acl webmail_users external nt_group Webmail_Group dstdomain -i "/etc/squid/webmail_list.txt"

#Internal ACLs
http_access deny !Safe_ports
http_access allow ntlm webmail_users
http_access deny limite_max
http_access allow localhost
http_access deny all

Is not working.
all users can access all sites including webmail_list

any idea ?

thanks in advance

Alexandre Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com. http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses