[squid-users] FW: Problems with LDAP on Windows XP

From: Duncan Peacock <Duncan.Peacock_at_adare.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:12:55 +0100

Hi There,

I have recently installed Squid 2.6.STABLE21 for i686-PC-winnt. The proxy server is currently acting as a chained Proxy and will send all client HTTP request to an online web filtering site.

I have managed to configure this correctly but I am having problems with LDAP.

I have put the following code into the suid.conf file:

auth_param basic program /squid/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -v 3 -b "dc=mydomain,dc=net" -D uid=ldap user,ou=IT Department,dc=mydomain,dc=net  -w ******** -f uid=%s myserver.mydomain.net
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm mydomain Server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 5 hours

But I get the following error from the squid.exe txt file:

FATAL: auth_param basic program /squid/libexec/squid_ldap_auth: (2) No such file or directory
Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks

Duncan Peacock