[squid-users] Need help with POST problem in Squid 3.0 + ICAP client

From: Yu Jones <jones121.tw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:55:40 -0400

I am using Squid 3.0 Stable 7 + ICAP client and GreasySpoon (ICAP server) to
customize the page. It works pretty well in Debian.

However, when I browse the page, which has a form with "POST" method,the
page will load repeatedly without finishing, such as
http://www.redbox.com/Titles/Availabletitles.aspx. (The "POST" method can
work well if I disable ICAP client inside Squid.) Checking the Squid log and
GreasySpoon access.log, I can see POST in GreasySpoon log, but don't see any
POST http in squid log, which might be the reason to cause the page to load
repeatedly. (But I can see TCP package [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU],
which contains Post method message.)

Does anyone encounter similar problem with ICAP client? I appreciate anyone
who can give me some suggestions or point me to past related mail to know
how to fix it. Sorry if this is a repeated question.

Thanks for any suggestion.

- Jones