Re: [squid-users] Need help with POST problem in Squid 3.0 + GreasySpoon

From: Michael Alger <squid_at_mm.quex.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:20:41 +0800

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:39:39PM +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> You posted this problem 6 times already today. Reading it 6 times
> in a row wasted the few minutes I might have spent looking at the
> code for you. Now I am called away and can't help...

I think the list server is a little unhappy at the moment; there
seems to be a delay of almost 3 hours between sending emails and
receiving it via the list. Possibly the repeat posters thought their
message didn't get through when it didn't turn up on the list, and
so re-sent the message.

Not that that excuses re-sending it six times. I actually thought
maybe the duplicate messages were a symptom of whatever's gone
haywire, but it seems to be localised to a single user...