Re: [squid-users] Need help with POST problem in Squid 3.0 + GreasySpoon

From: Jones <jones121.tw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:32:35 -0400

Thanks for Amos and Michael's comments. I was also shocked when I saw
the post shown six times in the mail archive. The reason is that I
keep on receiving mail from admin saying that the mail has prohibited
content, and never receive mail by myself. (I receive the mail from
admin every time, and I did send the mail to admin to check what
content is prohibited. No response until now) Therefore, I try to
shorten the content to make mail server happy. The final mail (the
sixth one) is the one I didn't receive the error mail from admin.

I am very sorry to cause any trouble to squid user group. In case, if
you want to know the detail mail from admin, I can post it later for
your reference. Anyway, if you have any suggestion to my original
question, I appreciate your kindly responses. Thanks!

- Jones