Re: [squid-users] Need help with POST problem in Squid 3.0 + ICAP client

From: Jones <jones121.tw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:40:05 -0400

Thanks for Henrik and Christos' suggestions. It is great that Henrik's
first suggestion works to me. I reported the problem to the
GreasySpoon author few days ago, but it takes time to find the root
course. Basically, I replace

icap_access class_1 allow all
icap_access class_2 allow all

with

icap_access class_1 deny POST
icap_access class_2 deny POST

It seems like there is a communication problem between Squid and
GreasySpoon on POST method. I will base on Henrik's second suggestion
to log for GreasySpoon author to check. (I assume Squid doesn't have
this problem because Christos tried 1-2 ICAP servers and they all
worked well.)

Thanks a lot for your help!

- Jones