Calling all interested people

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 01:52:12 +1200

This week I've kicked off a small but grand looking little project to
get the Squid error pages into a much more friendly state.

As of now, I'm opening translations to the whole community. We need
people willing to spend the time to translate the english dictionary
file into any language. Right down to country specific dialects if you
feel inclined.

There are presently 106 phrases in total. So not nearly as big or hard a
job as it once was converting 32 pages of text.

Full info on what its all about is in the wiki:
   http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Translations

The current sets of error pages which have been contributed will remain
until someone has the time to create a dictionary file to replace them.

To kick start anyone interested the current dictionary is attached.
I've submitted it to launchpad as well, but we must wait on their
approval process before it's available there.

Amos