Re: [squid-users] Squid in the Enterpise

From: Robert V. Coward <rvc_pobox_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 05:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. But we have infrastructure problems that really push hard to make it a single ip. We'll be doing WCCP and standard proxy. But a large number of the clients have hardcoded proxy ips and make it prohibitive to change it to a new address. I want to have a cluster of boxes spread horizontally across the network, but I have what I have.