[squid-users] Squid 3HEAD w/ tproxy : invalid headers client error

From: Ritter, Nicholas <Nicholas.Ritter_at_americantv.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:27:38 -0500

I am not sure if it site or application centric, but I have some HTTP
driven applications failing due to an error the the HTTP server sent
invalid reply headers.

I am running squid-3.HEAD-20080721 and I have not changed any of the
settings in squid.conf with the exception of those mentioned in the
QUICKSTART, and WCCP related items. So far the only application giving
this error is apt-get on ubuntu. I don't know how to begin
troublshooting this, but does anyone have suggestions on troubleshooting
it, or fixing it?

I can visit web sites like CNN just fine.

I didn't want to post the whole squid.conf unless someone wants me to
becuase it really is the default config for squid-3.HEAD-20080721.

I have what so far is a working Squid3HEAD setup with TProxy and WCCP on
CentOS 5.2 x86_64.

Nick