[squid-users] Ftp put gives bad gateway but put is correct

From: David Rodríguez Fernández <davidrf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:00:17 +0200

Hi list.

I'm having an issue with a ftp server. When I put a file in the remote
server Squid gives me an "502 Bad Gateway" error, and the error message gives
me this:

> ERROR
> FTP PUT/upload failed
> While trying to PUT the following URL:
> ftp://user@hostname-ipaddress/path/file.txt
> Squid sent the following FTP command:
> STOR file.txt
> and then received this reply.
> File transfer completed successfully
> This means that:
> Check path, permissions, diskspace and try again

But the file is corrected uploaded in the server. This is annoying,
because I have an automated task that fail with this error message.

I have squid 2.5 in Linux and the remote server is an AS400.