Re: [squid-users] Ftp put gives bad gateway but put is correct

From: David Rodríguez Fernández <davidrf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:58:55 +0200

Ok, I'm upgraded to version squid/3.0.STABLE8 and I still have the same error.

The cache.log says: ftpReadTransferDone: Got code 150 after sending data
And if I try to debug the conexion data, I get this:

[...]
T proxy:56819 -> remote:21 [AP]
  CWD /path..
#
T remote:21 -> proxy:56819 [AP]
  250 "/path" is current directory...
#
T proxy:56819 -> remote:21 [AP]
  MDTM README..
#
T remote:21 -> proxy:56819 [AP]
  500 Subcommand MDTM not valid...
#
T proxy:56819 -> remote:21 [AP]
  PASV..
#
T remote:21 -> proxy:56819 [AP]
  227 Entering Passive Mode (remote)...
####
T proxy:56819 -> remote:21 [AP]
  STOR README..
#
T remote:21 -> proxy:56819 [AP]
  150 Sending file to /path//README..
#
T proxy:52215 -> remote:32795 [AP]
  FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA
FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA
FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA FILE DATA
#######
T remote:21 -> proxy:56819 [AP]
  250 File transfer completed successfully...
##
T remote:21 -> proxy:56819 [AFP]
  221 QUIT subcommand received...
#exit

That is an correct transfer. But squid only logs the 150 response not the 250.