Re: [squid-users] Why has Sarg has stopped working?

From: ajhart <ajhart_at_gbsec.co.za>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:35:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys, I have the same question "Why has Sarg stopped working", but I thing
this could be of something else. I'm running Suse 10.3 with Squid 2.6 Stable
14 on Webmin 1.410 and Sarg 2.0.7 Sarg was working perfectly but after 2
week it gets slower and slower until it gave me a "cannot open file" error
looking like this; http://www.nabble.com/file/p18706289/SargError.jpg

I set sarg to give me a report weekly witch I dont think is to much.
How can I clear all unnecessary log entries and prevent this error from
happening.
Your input is truly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Noob A.J. Hart