Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid Issues and Problems

From: Matias Chris <lists_at_matiaschris.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:57:05 -0300

We are affected by this problem, IWSS is telling:
2008/07/30 11:05:35 GMT-03:00 <18297:19575> WARNING: X-TE trailers
not found, ICAP client does NOT support trickling for this type of
transaction

When trying to download a large file. Is there any plan on making a
modification on Squid for this to work? Or is something Trendmicro
will need to modify?

Thanks