Re: [squid-users] Outbound Load-balancing

From: Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa <ildefonso.camargo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 23:24:29 +1930

Hi!

I have done this kind of stuff using mainly SNAT rules (iptables on
Linux), but as for squid itself.. dunno.

Why do they want to use the 5 IPs?, are these from one single data link?.

If they are trying to load balance across different links, the
configuration is more complicated (but still possible, and have probed
to work very well for me).

c-ya!

Ildefonso.