[squid-users] NTLM Authentication Question

From: Thompson, Scott \(WA\) <Scott.Thompson_at_affoods.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:24:36 +0800

Hi all
Due to Squid server issues on the old server we have rebuilt a new
server with Ubuntu 8.0.4
We have had no end of issues trying to get Winbind to join the server to
the domain but have had great success using likewise
The server has successfully joined the domain and is seeing the groups
etc
Can I use likewise with NTLM authentication in Squid? Is there anyway to
utilise Likewise to pass the Active Directory groups to Squid for
authentication?

Any suggestions would be most welcome

Scott