Re: [squid-users] ntlm_auth fails 2/3 times

From: Евгений <goujat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:44:41 +0400

ICQ (Miranda) works fine if I disable NTLM-authentication
(http_access allow my_department CONTROLEE -> http_access allow my_department).

Miranda breaks all the time as soon as I produce ICQ-traffic (search,
send messages etc).
Miranda-Jabber breaks too.
In Miranda's log there is a dump of "non-authorized" page. If you
need, I can put it here.

Please help me where to dig?

I tried Version 3.0.PRE6, this is just hell for ICQ.

In next five hours I'll try to roll-back to 2.6.STABLE14, but I'm not
sure this would help.

--
Евгений