[squid-users] Using Squid for AUP agreement

From: Nick Duda <nduda_at_VistaPrint.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:23:39 -0400

How could I use squid to display some text and prompt users on my network to agree to the text before they can do any kind of browsing. I've been tossing different ideas on how I can get employees within my company to agree to the AUP in a paperless fashion, with having a record that the employee agreed to it.

My long term option will be our current deployment of Cisco NAC (CAM/CAS). The squid solution would be my short term, get it up and going now solution.

- Nick