[squid-users] I enable offline_mode, after 3 days... access denied error occurs

From: Mr Crack <mrcrack007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:37:28 +0630

If offline_mode is disable, connection is slow but Ok
To speed up connection speed, I enable offline_mode and connection is fast.
But after 3 days, the following error occurs when accessing some sites...
These site are not banned from our ISP
If this error occurs, i refresh 3-5 times and works...
I do not set any time limit...

ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved
While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://z.about.com/d/paranormal/1/0/C/T/mumified_mermaid.jpg
The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed
at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.
Your cache administrator is root.
Generated Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:04:30 GMT by test.abc.net.mm (squid/2.6.STABLE6)

So I disable offline_mode again but this error still occurs...