Re: [squid-users] How to set up the memory usage for the users in my squid.conf ??

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:23:21 -0300

jmaan_at_nits.ac.in escreveu:

> Would appreciate if the acls are provided with suitable examples for
> directly implementing in the squid.conf file.

    that's impossible with directly implementing on squid.conf. There's
no such complex limiting feature ready on squid.

    altough, it's still possible to be done. you'll probably have to
write your own redirect daemons that deals with the traffic and with the
accounting according to your rules.

    it probably can be done, but i'm sure it wont be as easy as simply
creating ACLs and mangling some squid.conf parameters as you would like
it to be .....

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues