[squid-users] SQUID REVERSE PROXY 2.6

From: ryan012880 <ryan012880_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

I configured squid for reverse proxy and i have multiple webserver with
different content, can i configured squid to forward a request to a specific
server for example:

client request for server1 squid should forward to server1 and if client
request for server2 it must go to server2, my current config is not working
cause it only forward the request to server1 even if server2 is define in
cache_peer directive here is my config:

cache_peer server1.domain.com parent 80 0 no-query originserver
cache_peer server2.domain.com parent 80 0 no-query originserver

in my /etc/hosts
192.168.122.244 server1.domain.com server1
192.168.100.2 server2.domain.com server2

if the client request for server2 the client will receive the content of
server1, if server2 is down and client request for server2 squid still
forward it to server1, please help. can anyone send me the complete config?
thanks