[squid-users] Squid ntlm +content filter

From: Marcos Dutra <macdutra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:47:16 -0300

Hi,

I would like optimise my squid, I use squid with ntlm auth
(winbind/samba) and I use in squid acl by group. I would like use any
filter like dansguardian or squidguard but none integrate with acl
group in ntlm using winbind/samba like squid. Anybody have any idea to
use any filter with ntlm auth? If have any example can help me.
I use ntlm auth to transparency for my users joined in AD.

Thanks
Marcos