Re: [squid-users] Squid ntlm +content filter

From: Marcos Dutra <macdutra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:10:52 -0300

Hi Luiz,

I compiled dansguardian but I would like create filters with
dansguardian and my AD groups. In dansguardian's example, I can create
filters put users into a file but I don't this, I need verify my users
and groups in AD without put them in a files.

Thanks for answer, case if you can help me PVT-me! :)
Marcos