[squid-users] Squid Transparent + Exchange Server

From: Brodsky, Jared S. <JaredB_at_greatertalent.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:18:44 -0400

I am running Squid 2.6 Stable 5 as a transparent proxy on my LAN, and
all my clients pass through to another subnet where our Exchange server
sits. Ever since I put the proxy in place my clients sporadically get
messages in Outlook saying the their connection to the Exchange server
is unavailable. It only lasts for about 3-4 seconds. Are there any
specific ACLs I should be putting in my conf file to prevent this from
happening? Or is it more likely a TPROXY issue?

Thanks,

Jared