[squid-users] Caching big files ...

From: Ramiro Sabastta <rsabastta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:11:42 -0300

Hi !!!

I installed squid on a Debian box, with 1Gb of RAM, 160 Gb of disk
and AMD Optreon Dual Core, in transparent mode.

I configured a cache of 100Gb on disk with aufs.

My max size of cache file configured is 50Mb. I note than the most
visited site is the update sites (windows update, symantec update,
etc) and this sites go direct always because download files bigger
than 50Mb.

Can I configure the squid to force to include in the cache this files?

Thanks a lot !!!

Ramiro