Re: [squid-users] squid in ISP

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:32:32 +0800

By default, yes.

Squid-2.X has TPROXY-2 support which allows you to spoof that w/a
custom Linux kernel.

Squid-3.HEAD has TPROXY-4 support; I'm working on tidying up the code
and importing it for the next Squid-2.X release.

I'm working on the FreeBSD support for spoofing source IPs but I've
just had no time lately to finish it off.

Adrian