[squid-users] wccp working config example

From: Dan Letkeman <danletkeman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:30:22 -0500

Hello,

I have spent all day working on trying to get a working wccp config
with squid and a 2811 router running (C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M),
Version 12.4(21)

I have had it working before with a 2621 router running a 12.3 ios.

I have read about 20 different posts/blogs with various different
instructions. If anyone has any configuration example or instruction
list that is complete for a certain version of squid/linux/ios I would
like to give it a try.

Thanks,
Dan.