[squid-users] squid and common access card not working

From: g f <gforty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:15:00 -0500

Hello all,
I have an issue where we use common access cards and sites that
require this cac can never be reached.

I show a 200 MISS when the client initially accesses the site and then
I get the IE prompt for the user to select their client cert
credentials and then it hangs and I see no additional entry in
access.log that pertains to this clients request.
Anyone have any experience using common access cards and squid?

Any ideas?
Thanks.