[squid-users] squid and blackberry site

From: enigmaymee <enigma.junkmail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dont know if this is the right place to post this or not but here goes...

I've been running squid with squidguard for years although I wouldn't
consider myself an expert at all. I'm currently running ubuntu 8.04 and
squid 2.6 and I was wondering if anyone knew why I can't access this page:

http://swdownload-us.rim.com.edgesuite.net/swdownloads/Desktop%20Software%20v4.3%20(English).exe?__dlmt__=1222136063_5cbcc844910109676a65bee8386e21a8&ext=.exe

When I try I get this error message:

You don't have permission to access
"http://swdownload-us.rim.com.edgesuite.net/swdownloads/Desktop%20Software%20v4.3%20(English).exe?"
on this server.

And you can see there that it is trimming everything off the url after the
"?".

At first I thought it was the underscores but then I found that I can go to
other sites with underscores. So I can't figure it out.

Also the site is for downloading the blackberry desktop software and I can
get to it if I dont go through the proxy.

Any ideas?