Re: [squid-users] running squid on VERY low-end devices

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:13:29 -0300

Amos Jeffries escreveu:

> cache_mem 0KB - to prevent it allocating anything for the memory cache.
>
> And the configure options to disable things of course. ie all
> authenticator helpers you don't need. all of the file system components
> except null etc.
> If you need more compile-time code purging let us know which features.

    nice ... wanna try cache_mem 0 ....

    other questions ..... when those routerboard boots, the date is
December 31 1969. It will then get clock sincronized with ntp and go on.

    is it possible to have an ACL based on the local date but include
the year on the acl ??? i wanna squid to denied everything before clock
get ntp adjusted. I dont wanna 1969 log entries on my logs to mess my
reports ....

    i know i can use time acl for matching weekdays and hours, but have
never seen something year-related on the documents.

    is that possible, to have an ACL matching local year of the machine
running squid ?

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues