Re: [squid-users] How to limit duration of SSL connections

From: Jason Voorhees <jvoorhees1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:04:39 -0500

Right now I don't have access to squid's logs but I remember that there
wasn't enough usable information.

I'd block SSL connections to numeric IP but there are some websites
(including Hotmail among others) that clients connect under the same
pattern.

I'll post again to the list when I have access.log in my PC again.