Re: [squid-users] Can someone help me block samba users at a particular time.

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:01:55 +1300 (NZDT)

> Amos,
>
> I was not there when squid was compiled on the server, I am not able
> to find the configure file for squid.

"squid -v" will list the configure options squid was built with.

> So, will removing squid and reinstalling work?

It will. Though the removal should not be necessary.
Simply re-building the source with the same location options and finishing
with a "make install" should work. You need to be careful about using the
same configure options for folder and file locations though.

Amos