[squid-users] another config question

From: Lou Lohman <lou.lohman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:58:38 -0500

Previously, I asked about allowing authorized Users to get access to
the Internet without a need to authenticate. I had hoped to use
NTLM_AUTH, but it appears hopeless. Try as i might, I cannot get NTLM
to work. I CAN, however, get ldap to authenticate against the AD, and
when I figure out GROUP access, I'll be golden - except - I STILL
don't have a process that uses the network credentials already in
place to authorize Internet Access. The question is - is it possible
to do that using ldap - or must I continue to beat this NTLM horse to
death?

Lou Lohman
Really Puzzled Squid Admin

--
"90% of the game is half mental."  Yogi Berra
See my daily blog at http://louceel.blogspot.com.